Today’s news story of interest has a headline that says: “Florida Sergeant in Hot Water for Tweet Calling Black People One of ‘America’s Biggest Problems’.” This statement is one of the most true statements in the news today.
Black people ARE one of America’s biggest problems today, and a problem that is not a simple fix for anyone to resolve. And the fact that all of America jumps on the band-wagon of anyone making claim of anything negative without checking the information out for validity before they follow like sheep. People believe America has become more knowledgeable of things due to social media when the opposite is true. The only way social media can be beneficial to anyone is if the lies are not given credibility because we are too lazy to research the information finding the truth. We are so prone to accepting negative claims about anything that quite often social media accuses, tries, convicts, and seeks hanging until dead, dead, dead . . . On false information, before an investigation of any sort is conducted. And, the eagerness to follow false information has become ridiculous.
Now, nothing said above has any negative statement against any race, sex, religion, or otherwise is offensive. Raise your hand if you think I made a racial statement or untrue statement above. Alright, now count.
Do you think you are really knowledgeable about the issues of People of Color in America today? Answer these simple questions:
- What is the percentage of America are Black people?
- Black Lives Matter is an organization that was formed for the betterment of All Black people in America?
- Corporate America fears the Black Man?
- Where can you find the database that claims Black people are approximately 13% of the U.S. population?
- Are you truly informed and knowledgeable on the issues relevant to Black people in America today?
- Is there any program/solution in place today that is not in furtherance of racism?
- Black people are killed by police more than any other race?
No, the above isn’t a poll. I am not recording your answers. There will not be an additional test later in this session. But, how many of these questions do you believe you have the correct answer? You don’t even have to leave this site to see if you are right or not regarding your answers. Just read the information presented on this web site. But, DO NOT accept it as truth unless you are willing to validate the information by other means.