If you were to try and tell a Black person anyplace in America today that it is a lie that Blacks are killed more than others and treated more poorly than other races by police . . . Would they listen? Would they even give you a chance to tell them? Would they immediately attack you?
That is my dilemma. I believe the entire world is being manipulated based upon an intentional failure to extract the applicable data. Allow me to explain how this has happened.
- There is no argument that Black people make up about 13% of the U.S. population.
- But, most of the Black people making up this 13% live in only 10 to 12 States.
It may come as a surprise to a lot of folks, but there are parts of the United States in which there are no Black people, at all. There are places in the United States that if it wasn’t for a Black person driving through town, the Town folk would not have even seen a Black man. What does this mean our idea that Black people make up 13% of the U.S. population?
- Instead of using the measurements created by using all 50 States, reduce your measurement to use the 12 States with a significant Black population.
- Recalculate the racial percentages based upon the data from those States.
Recalculation of the applicable data demonstrates that Black people make up from 23 to 65% of the population. Now, this information changes most everything.
- In most of the major cities of these States the Black population is almost equal the other races, including Whites.
- In these States, White people are killed more by police than the other races, with the exception of Chicago which seems to have a whole bunch of Black people being killed by police.
- Nation-wide, Whites are killed more by police approximately 30% more than the other races.
If you don’t believe me, do the research yourself. Here is the link to the Washington Post database. https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/investigations/police-shootings-database/
My concern is for the ongoing racial unrest that has gripped the Nation presently. More police killings, looting, riots, and damage to business and other properties. Why are we doing this? I am not saying that there isn’t issues to be taken with Law Enforcement and Government. I am saying that we need to deal with these issues with real data supporting our position.
My other concern is why are we acting on the unsupported claims instead of qualifying our data. And, are we all being manipulated for someone to profit off of racism. You do realize that there is a lot of folks making bank off this racial disharmony?
Well if anyone can figure out a way to get the attention of anyone else, consider the possibility that I am right and re-evaluate your position on the issues. Don’t let a handful of racist make money off the color of your skin.